Go hard or… go home? No. I prefer to say go with style, or go home.
Not all of us have the athletic skills that we would like to have. Most important, not all of us truly enjoy or get pleasure on the practice of some kind of sport or in going to the gym. However, what we all have in common is the desire of feeling well in our bodies. With this I don’t mean like a Victoria´s Secret model; what I mean is that we all should feel healthy,fit, and there´s nothing like the feeling of getting that workout done.
So, when I find myself in situations that don´t actually give me real pleasure, I try to find it looking to the bright side of it. If one of your New Year´s resolutions was starting to get fit, there are good news: you need to do some shopping, darling! At least if you are going to workout, let´s do it with style! What can be a best start?
So, I decided to accept a challenge presented by Farfetch of putting together a workout look. Pink was my inspiration color; we are in the Era of Girl Power and nothing says more woman than pink. I looked to Moschino and Stella McCartney pieces, and this is what I got:
1.Jacket, Adidas by Stella McCartney: we know that it is wet outside, but that´s not an excuse anymore. With this waterproof jacket you don´t have to worry about going for a run even when the sky is cloudy . Plus, is stylish and fashionable, so you don´t have to worry about looking like a trash bag.
3. Moschino Crop T-shirt: free movements, that´s what we want to feel when we are exercising. Specially if one of your sports is related with dancing, or flexibility, such as yoga or pilates.
2. Moschino Printed Shorts: when it comes to exercising, I like to feel the air in my legs. It is so less tiring if you don´t feel that your body is suffocating. This shorts are comfortable and classy, giving you the girly look while you empower yourself by becoming stronger.
4. Moschino Quilted Backpack: and of course, you need to pack your stuff to go to the gym. When it comes to backpacks, I like to keep it simple. This black one from Moschino looks classy and sporty at the same time. Just looking at it makes me want to go to gym, don´t you think?
5. T-Shirt, Stella McCartney : I love stripes and T-shirts. The perfect combination between style and comfort!
6. Sneakers, Adidas by Stella McCartney : I confess I am a fan of dark trainers for winter days, because when you go for a run, you don´t want to feel self-conscious about getting mud in your shoes. Black is perfect because it hides it.
7. Beanie, Adidas by Stella McCartney: oh yeah baby, is cold outside. Just use a beanie: it completes your look, and it keeps your warm.
8. Leggings, Adidas by Stella McCartney: because leggings are comfortable, flexible and warmer than shorts 😉
Hope you enjoyed my choice. Have you invested in some stylish workout clothes? Share your thoughts!